Corner Wooden Raised Garden Beds
These quality corner wooden raised beds provide the optimum conditions for you to grow your own fruit, vegetables and herbs. Come with capping to give the top of the beds an elegant finish.
With our range of sizes and heights, you'll find a wooden raised bed to suit your needs.
- Increased comfort - raising beds makes gardening more comfortable by requiring less bending and stooping
- Plant earlier in the year - soil in a raised bed will warm up faster than in the ground
- Perfect for use with frames and netting - the best start for new plants and growth
- Less digging - raised beds won't let soil become compacted and can help with drainage and avoiding waterlogged soil
- Corner raised beds measure 122cm x 122cm x 172cm and are available in 3 heights 15cm, 30cm and 45cm.
- Complete raised bed kits include pre-drilled planks, internal wooden corner fixing posts, galvanised screws and full instructions.
- Standard Raised Beds made from quality 3.5cm/1.4" thick Scandinavian softwood timber planks from sustainably managed forests.
- High pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative
- Preservative helps ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly