Do you need privacy away from the neighbours? Or hide an ugly view?
Turn your outdoor space into an elegant hideaway so you can relax and enjoy quality time in your
garden, without a neighbour's face in sight!
Living Green Screens provide instant low maintenance garden screening giving a decent amount of privacy whilst still letting in sunlight and a warm summer's breeze.
Pre-grown ivy and green screens for an instant privacy, security and greening solution.
Being ultra slim they have all the benefits of an instant hedge without intruding on your garden space.
We install high quality Mobilane Ivy and other species of Green Screens that are grown and nurtured in a controlled environment and develop as densely woven ivy into a galvanised mesh.
Privacy screening when planting is not possible.
When planting in the ground is not possible the green screens can be planted in our commercial quality, moveable wooden larch troughs.
Our Large Wood Trough Planters are made by local UK craftsmen to order.
Designed to specifically support our living screens.
Bespoke option available to ensure that any length can be screened
The commercial quality and side panel thickness and mitred joints, ensures that our planters have a professional finish.
Natural Larch preservatives ensures long life. Hence guaranteed for 5 years, with expected life of 10 to 15 years plus.
Made from hand selected Larch from sustainably managed woodlands
Coloured eco-friendly staining option is available
Why not grow other plants with your living screens, such as veg and decorative plants, including other climbers in our wider raised bed veg screening planters, or well as about our bespoke larch planter service
- Instant natural secure privacy.
- Provided by living plants grown on an extremely robust and rigid 5mm galvanized welded mesh steel security fence.
- Completely confounds and deters potential intruders.
- Effective pollution barriers for improved air quality.
- A reduction of toxic nitrous oxides from car fumes by 30% and
up to 60% reduction in PM10 particulate pollution by using Ivy screens
- Can be easily maintained to not grow above the designated height.
- Ideal for building cladding and graffiti prevention.
- Ideal for regeneration schemes and Sustainable Suburbia.
- Very low maintenance
- Favoured over boundary walls by Local Planning Authorities to facilitate water movement, impeded by wall foundations. This is becoming more significant for planning permission.
- In addition to keeping intruders out, it is a cost effective and aesthetic means of keeping children and pets safely within your property boundary.
Your name *